Jonas Brothers On Tour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonas Brothers On Tour

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» GUILD DISBAND, FORUMS CLOSED
Rei Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 am by Josh/BOA

» My application (again)
Rei Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:22 pm by Phate

» DoA Records/Screens
Rei Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:52 pm by Josh/BOA

» Teaching EMo To Those Interested
Rei Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 pm by EVA IS BACK

» Spiker Tips
Rei Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:02 am by Nate

» Application
Rei Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:49 pm by I Dig Bick I

» My (more serious) Application
Rei Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 pm by houdini

» my application
Rei Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:13 pm by Fleeting

» Dungeon Records/Screens
Rei Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 pm by I Dig Bick I

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 94 registered users
The newest registered user is lazarglor

Our users have posted a total of 1458 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:43 am

Rei Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 pm

1. Kona Rei

2. GMT +1

3. Yup, yup

4. A(Main) - Every place except Proph
W - Proph
E - Proph, EOTN
P - Nightfall
Me - Proph
Mo - Proph, EOTN
N - Factions

5. I've done SooSC, KathSC, created with help of my old guild Darkrime SC, which is based on previous two mentioned. Up to now, I was more of a solo player, finding new ways to solo bosses etc., so I'm always up for creating or learning. In case of FoW, DoA and UW - I will catch up, I just need guildmates who would be willing to push me through it once. Apart from that, I used to run through various areas with my sin, like Droknar run. I might want to try doing OolaSC cause it always seems very interesting to do whole dungeon alone just so others pay you for getting them to the chest.

Got also wide PvP experience, I'm R6 in HA and over 1mil balthazar faction account-wide. So I'm always open for RA synch or HA weekends.

6. GW is a perfect way to get rid of my huge freetime space, with the whole achievments-for-everything system, there's always something to do. I've been playing GW for 5 years now with some long breaks included, and finally came back to do stuff I've never done - Various dungeons, WiK etc. So basically my goal is to enjoy, not Vanquish all areas, but to do stuff that I consider funny and profitable.

7. GW Guru

8. I'm a creative kind of geek who loves anime, playing games and even more so in friendly atmosphere with people from all over the world. I just usually seem very.. Distant, so you might want to ask me directly to come somewhere, cause if I wasn't there before I'll feel like a nuisance rather than help. So if my Sin is qualified for something but I've never done it - if you ask me to I'll be sure to try : )

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

I like your answer to the attitude towards gw question.

I'll give a +1 if you can complete a bit of homework:
Mes through NF and has Air of Superiority, Finish Him, By Ural's Hammer...

Overall I like it. Not extremely experieinced but definetly has a good attitude and sounds like a good guy.
Back to top Go down

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:30 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:19 am

@Graz

NF is my most hated campaign, it's incredibly long and boring. So I'd offer my sin for everything connnected to it, eventually Paragon which is quite far in NF, but doing whole thing with Mes now would be painful.

I'm sorry about my rusty PvE experience, but I assure you, I learn fast : )

Coming back to NF, I might get Mes through it in the future.. But I'd rather do some dungeons, FoW , UW with you. No promises though, I really hate NF, so all I can offer is Sin.

Thanks for replies. And about that 'good guy' thing, all I can say is that I hate people with jerkish attitudes in GW. When I notice that I'm more experienced than someone else, I'd rather help than laugh, I follow the ideology that there are no noobs in GW, just newbies.

Back to top Go down

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 pm

I'll help you through Nightfall as i have to do that on my Dervish/Necro anyway if youre up for it. We are such a Doasc guild and its hard to show you how we do it unless youre in a spike perspective if you want to play other roles. I really would like you to tak ethe mes through. Seriously i know it gets touhg because its long but grind through it one day and youll fell better after you realise how useful DoA mesmers are...

+1 from me, i'll teach him to tank doa on his sin

I am a little confused how youre bored with NF when only 2 of your chars are there? You have no ability to Permaseed or Emo because neither of them are there either, really really need to get your mes through to DoA...
Back to top Go down

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 pm

@Josh

I hate the campaign. I literally consider it a major step-back in GW's history, which presents huge variety of places, dungeons etc., while Nightfall in fact is .. One huge desert with african feeling injected to it. It's plain, it's huge, it lacks any interesting places. While Prophecies has it's pre-searing Ascalon, Ascension, GTOB and other cool stuff you like to come back to, Factions has all that Faction-War and ABs, EOTN has dungeons and cool pve skills... Nightfall has... Wurms.

And the fact that only 2 characters are in there should justify how much I hate that place : )

As for DoA, I've simply completed NF on sin, but never felt like going further as groups requiere LB rank, which in my case is r5, cause I got so bored of farming the temple with wurm that I gave up middleway.

I don't mind completing it with someone else though, but H/H is just too much for my patience.

So sure, I'm up for doing it with ya.

Cheers for support.

Back to top Go down

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:58 pm

I agree with your take on NF. I only have 3 chars I HATE ALL CAMPAIGNS so much. However, I just made a mesmer recently for DOA and I can vouch for you that it is really worth it. So just power through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rei Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Application   Rei Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Application
Page 1 of 1